Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I hosted a Super Bowl party for about 15 family and friends on Sunday (Go Steelers!) It was a great time had by all and we had an incredible spread going. My uncle brought Ina's Grown Up Mac & Cheese (no picture, it got eaten too fast!) My mother-in-law brought her BBQ meatballs, similar to what I've made here but I think hers are better. My sister in law brought her famous baked brie, made with raspberry jam, a brie wheel and wrapped in puffed pastry. My other sister in law brought a taco dip. And my Mom and Dad brought pulled pork. Man I really should have taken more pictures. I was too busy watching the game. I made Pioneer Woman's guacamole. I loved the pico de gallo in it and it was a huge hit at the party.






























I also made Buffalo Chicken dip. I think this was the biggest hit. It was all gone by halftime.
















Finally I put out hot spinach and artichoke dip. Creamy, warm and always a staple at our parties.
















It was a great night of eating and celebrating and my thanks to everyone for making a dish.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, that looks fantastic. Joe would leave me for buffalo chicken dip, yet I've never made it for him ;)

rbeasley said...

I love buffalo chicken dip! We had it at our party as well! I love your blog and nominated it for the lemonade award! Check it out at www.beas-numyummy.blogspot.com

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Everything looks great!