Friday, February 27, 2009

Feta-Stuffed Chicken Burgers

I got this recipe from weightwatchers.com. I needed something WW friendly and had some ground chicken to use. We really loved the feta in them and instead of the olives and roasted red pepper I topped it with a couple slices of avocado and barbecue sauce to bring it all together. They were great, filling, and only 5 points. And yes, I did use the whole wheat light roll too.














1 lb. ground chicken
1 TBSP fresh oregano (I used a teaspoon of dried)
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
7 TBSP of feta cheese
4 light rolls
1/2 avocado, sliced
1 TBSP BBQ sauce

Combine the chicken, spices and feta and form into patties. Grill on each side 7-8 minutes. Serve with the avocado or toppings of your choice and enjoy!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Ooh yum - anything stuffed with feta sounds delicious!