Sunday, September 28, 2008

Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Dip

My friend Robyn made this last weekend for her husband while he watched football and I was super jealous so I made it for us today to eat while we watch the Jets win. I love buffalo anything so this definitely lived up to our expectations.
















8 oz. pkg. 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup light ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
10-15 oz. shredded chicken. I used a store bought rotisserie chicken, removed the skin and shredded the meat. Much easier than cooking breasts and doing it.

1. HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate or 1 1/2 qt. deep casserole.
2. WHISK in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken. Top the cream cheese with the mixture and top with a little shredded mozzarella cheese
3. BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

YUM! I love buffalo dip, I need to make it again soon.

~Amber~ said...

I have yet to make this buffalo chicken dip, I have heard sooo many rave reviews on it though. Maybe I'll just have to suck it up and make it sometime.

Me said...

I love this recipe! So addictive! Thanks for telling me about the broken link on my blog, I think I got it fixed!

www.mythirtyone.com/crista

Thanks!