Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Best Chicken Salad I've Ever Made















A few weeks ago, the wonderful people at Stonyfield Farm contacted me and sent me a bunch of coupons for their organic Greek yogurt, Oikos. I already eat their yogurt and drink their milk so I was excited to learn they made Greek yogurt too. This morning I was finally able to get to the store and pick some up. I proceeded to make the best chicken salad I've ever made. So delicious and healthy. Thanks Stonyfield for the great idea!


Chicken Salad

1 container Oikos Greek plain yogurt
9 oz. poached chicken
1 celery stalk, diced
1 TBSP mustard (dijon or spicy brown)
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 avocado, chopped
salt & pepper

Poach the chicken, then once cooled, shred it with two forks. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard and lemon juice. Add in the celery, avocado and chicken and mix well. Salt & pepper to taste.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow, Jenn, that looks SO good!!