Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shrimp Pad Thai

My brother came over for dinner last night and shrimp pad thai was on the menu! He was the cook on this one so I don't really know how much or what he used. I just know it was delicious. Here's what I know was in it:
















Raw shrimp (sauteed in our wok for about 2-3 mins)
Broccoli, one bunch
Red pepper, 1/2, julienned
Onion (about 1/4 of a vidalia)
Scallions (probably 3, chopped)
eggs (2 scrambled)
Rice noodles (3/4 of a package)
Pad thai sauce (PB, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and whatever else)

I'm really just blogging about this because it was a great dinner after an hour of tennis. The perfect amount of carbs, veggies, and protein. I would add some tofu to it next time for a little more protein but it really filled us up.

No comments: