Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I've been tagged!
My friend Colleen at Cooking This and That tagged me to tell seven weird or random facts about myself, so here we go!
1. I have very little patience. So little that rolling out dough frustrates me so now my husband is tasked with doing that whenever we have pizza.
2. I have my grandmother's hands. Every time I look at them I see hers and so I know exactly what they will look like when I'm 90.
3. I hate horror movies. I will run out of a room if a scene is scary and make whoever is else watching tell me what is going on.
4. I am one of those people who will play a song over and over again for months and then never listen to it again.
5. I love to sing in the car. I have a pretty good knack for remembering songs from way back when although sometimes I mess up the verses and my husband has a good laugh.
6. I am obsessed with coffee. I will never give it up.
7. My favorite animal is the capybara. I love rodents and this one is just so cute.
So now I need to tag some other people and here we go!
Dori at http://foodiefashionista.blogspot.com/
Amy at http://skinnyfoodbyamy.wordpress.com/
Ashlee at http://ashleescooking.blogspot.com/