Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cheesy Tomato Chicken Skillet













I got this recipe from my friend Brooke's blog. As a working Mom, I don't have much time to come home and make dinners but this one was fast and easy, and might I add, delicious! Thanks Brooke! And I don't mind using the cream of ... soups. They are a great help to us busy ladies! But I do wish I had a short pasta to go with this, but no matter, it was still good.

Cheesy Tomato Chicken Skillet

2 cups of pasta
3/4 lbs chicken, cut into pieces
1 can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cup of milk
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella

Cook the pasta as directed. Heat 10 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken & cook thoroughly. Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup, tomatoes, milk and seasonings. Stir in cooked pasta. Cook about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until bubbly & heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat, cover & let stand about 5 minutes.

No comments: